Contains a number of classes and canonical methods that facilitate geography and geometry spatial operations. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package System.Spatial -Version 5.0.2
dotnet add package System.Spatial --version 5.0.2
<PackageReference Include="System.Spatial" Version="5.0.2" />
paket add System.Spatial --version 5.0.2
• Fixes NuGet packages to have explicit version dependencies
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client binaries did not work correctly on Silverlight hosted in Chrome
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client did not send the correct DataServiceVersion header when following a nextlink
• Allows "True" and "False" to be recognized boolean values in ATOM (note that this is more relaxed than the OData spec, but there were known cases where servers were serializing "True" and "False")
• Fixes a bug where EdmLib would fail validation for attribute names that are not SimpleIdentifiers
• Fixes a bug where nullable action parameters were still required to be in the payload
• Fixes a bug where the FeedAtomMetadata annotation wasn't being attached to the feed even when EnableAtomMetadataReading was set to true
• Fixes a bug where projections involving more than eight columns would fail if the EF Oracle provider was being used
• Fixes a bug where a DateTimeOffset could not be materialized from a v2 JSON Verbose value
• Fixes a race condition in the WCF Data Services server bits when using reflection to get property values
• Fixes an error message that wasn't getting localized correctly
• Fixes a bug where the message quotas set in the client and server were not being propagated to ODataLib
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 10 GitHub repositories that depend on System.Spatial:
Orleans is a cross-platform framework for building distributed applications with .NET
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
Open Source ASP.NET MVC Enterprise eCommerce Shopping Cart Solution
SharePoint / Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices
.NET is a cross-platform runtime for cloud, IoT, and desktop apps.
Collaborative chat done right
Welcome to the Bot Framework Solutions repository which is the home for a set of templates and solutions to help build advanced conversational experiences using Azure Bot Service and Bot Framework. Microsoft Bot Framework is a comprehensive framework for building enterprise-grade conversational AI experiences.
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.