Downloads of v 2.0.0
A BDD/TDD framework based on xUnit.net and inspired by Gherkin. Allows features and scenarios to be written directly in code rather than mapping to external feature files. Works seamlessly with xUnit.net tooling.
Installing this package installs Xbehave.Core and xunit.
To install xBehave.net, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Xbehave
* Based on xUnit.net 2.0 and supports all new xUnit.net 2.0 features ([#51](https://github.com/xbehave/xbehave.net/issues/51)).
* `IStepContext` metadata ([#146](https://github.com/xbehave/xbehave.net/issues/146)).
* `OnFailure()` step builder method to control the behavior of remaining steps if the step fails ([#247](https://github.com/xbehave/xbehave.net/issues/247)).
* `StepDefinition` filter attributes ([#254](https://github.com/xbehave/xbehave.net/issues/254)).
* `x()`, an alternative to `f()` and `_()` ([#238](https://github.com/xbehave/xbehave.net/issues/238)).
* When a step fails, all following steps in the scenario are reported as skipped. In xBehave.net 1.x, all following steps in the scenario were reported as failed.
* The `Before()` and `After()` methods of a `BeforeAfterTestAttribute` are now called before and after each scenario is run. In xBehave.net 1.x, these methods were called before and after each step within a scenario was run.
* [[Object disposal]] and [[Teardown]] are no longer represented as a separate test unless they fail. This aligns with the behaviour of most xUnit.net 2.0 runners which show an extra failed test when test clean up fails.
* `Given()`, `When()`, `Then()`, `And()` and `But()`. Use `f()`, `_()` or `x()` instead.
* [[Timeouts]] have been removed under the same rationale used for [xUnit.net 2.0](http://xunit.github.io/docs/test-migration.html).
* [[Isolated steps]] have been removed as this is a rarely (if ever) used feature that adds considerable implementation overhead.
* [[Object disposal]] without passing a context object to `Using()` (deprecated in 1.x).
* An undocumented feature which allows global continuation of step execution when certain types of step fail.
* An undocumented feature which allows omission of arguments from scenario names in test output.
Copyright (c) xBehave.net contributors. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|xBehave.net 2.0.0 (this version)||81||Thursday, August 06 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc003-build581||188||Monday, May 18 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc002-build543||75||Saturday, April 18 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc001-build541||136||Thursday, March 26 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta008-build523||39||Saturday, March 21 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta007-build521||24||Thursday, March 19 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta006-build519||83||Tuesday, March 17 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta005-build515||23||Tuesday, March 17 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta004-build500||103||Wednesday, December 24 2014|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta003-build498||32||Wednesday, December 24 2014|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta002-build494||52||Saturday, December 13 2014|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta001-build-488||49||Wednesday, December 10 2014|
|xBehave.net 1.1.0||7717||Sunday, March 16 2014|
|xBehave.net 1.0.0||4247||Wednesday, October 09 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.17.0||92||Thursday, October 03 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.16.0||228||Tuesday, September 03 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.15.0||1405||Tuesday, June 04 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.14.0||274||Wednesday, November 07 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.13.0||126||Wednesday, October 03 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.12.0||164||Wednesday, July 25 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.11.0||99||Monday, July 09 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.10.0||148||Monday, May 21 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.9.0||117||Thursday, April 26 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.8.0||110||Wednesday, April 11 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.7.0||144||Monday, February 27 2012|