This packages enables projects targeting down-level platforms to use some of the types added in later versions including:
- Tuple<T1, T2, ...>
TPL Dataflow promotes actor/agent-oriented designs through primitives for in-process message passing, dataflow, and pipelining. TDF builds upon the APIs and scheduling infrastructure provided by the Task Parallel Library (TPL), and integrates with the language support for asynchrony provided by C#,...
Provides a single assembly wrapper for the 1.0 and 2.0 versions of Task Scheduler found in all Microsoft operating systems post Windows 98. It simplifies the coding, aggregates the multiple versions and allows for localization support.
Read Outlook MSG and EML files without using Outlook.
The MSGReader supports MSG E-Mail (also signed), Contact, Appointment, Task, Sticky notes and Contact files.
The EML reader supports MIME 1.0 encoded files
Integrate with Azure DevOps Server 2019 and Azure DevOps Services from desktop-based, ASP.NET, and other Windows applications. Provides the models used to access the Distributed Task Service via public REST APIs.
When using dependency injection and async-await pattern it is possible to end up with an interface with a method that returns a Task. If this interface method is used in a synchronous method there is a likelihood that it will erroneously be run as a fire and forget method. In this situation this...
This class library provides a plethora of interesting and useful extensions to take advantage of and complement the functionality available in the .NET Framework 4 for parallel programming.
Some (not all) features of this package are included in newer versions of .NET.
The package includes:
* Task<T> for executing asynchronous operations.
* Concurrent Collections such as ConcurrentStack, ConcurentQueue ad ConcurrentDictionary.
* PLINQ for writing parallel queries.
* additional Threading operations such as Barrier,SpinLock and SpinWait.
C# client-side rate limiting utility.
* Easy to use
* Fully asynchronous: lower resource usage than thread sleep
* Cancellable via CancellationToken
* Thread safe so you can share time contraints object to rate limit diferent threads using the same resource
* Composable: ability to...