Crawler-Lib NHunspell is a spell check, hyphenation, word stemming and thesaurus library based on the Open Office spell check library Hunspell. NHunspell can use the vast amount of OpenOffice dictionaries. It is an alternative to NetSpell, GNU Aspell, ISpell, PSpell and Enchant. It wraps the native...
NetSpell's suggestions for a misspelled word are generated using phonetic (sounds like) matching and ranked by a typographical (looks like) score. NetSpell supports multiple languages and the dictionaries are based on the OpenOffice Affix compression format.
NetSpell also supports user added words,...
EO.Web contains more than two dozen high quality server controls for ASP.NET, including Menu, TabStrip, TreeView, Grid, Dialog, HTML Editor, ToolBar, Spell Checker, Calendar, Date/Time Picker and much more. Several controls, such as ProgressBar, ToolBar and ScriptEvent are completely free. Support...
ASPNetSpell - The Spell Checking library for Microsoft ASP.Net.
This .Net Spellchecker supports MVC, C# and VB.Net.
* A spellchecking library written in 100% pure .NET code.
A complete user interface with plug-and-play support for ASP.Net web forms , AJAX and...
Syncfusion spell checker for UWP is a .NET library that provides a simple, intuitive interface to check for spelling errors in text editor controls.
• Suggestions for misspelled words are provided through dialog and context menu
• Built-in options to ignore, ignore all, replace,...
Syncfusion spell checker for WPF provides a simple, intuitive interface to check for spelling errors in text editor controls.
• Suggestions for misspelled words are provided through dialogs and context menus.
• Built-in options to ignore, ignore all, replace, and replace all...
[4.0, WP8, W8] WorldDictionary is a useful helper module allowing you having access to the most dictionaries in the world. You can:
- find an anagram
- make an anagram
- find the culture for a word
- check the word for a given culture
- iterate all words for a culture
- iterate all words for all...