Aspose.GIS for .NET is a library that enables your applications to work with popular geospatial file formats. It supports working with the popular ESRI Shapefile and GeoJSON file formats. The API lets you create, read and convert documents without the requirement of any other commercial software.
Single API to work with different geospatial file formats without worrying about underlying implementation of these.
Working with Shapefiles
- Create ESRI Shapefile and GeoJSON file formats
- Read ESRI Shapefile and GeoJSON files
- Get features count from a Shapefile
- Retrieve attributes information from a Shapefile
- Iterate over all features of a layer
- Get values of feature attributes from a layer
- Filter features by attribute value
- Extract features from a Shapefile and export to GeoJSON format
- Specify attribute value length
- Check feature for null values
- Convert polygon shape file to line string shape file
Working with Geometries
- Work with several Geometries
- Create Points and Multipoint geometry types
- Generate Line and Line Strings with specified geographic information
- Define Polygon and Multi-polygon geometry shape
- Create Polygons with holes
- Get information of Geometry types
- Count geometries in a geometry shape
- Iterate over Points contained in Geometry
Interconversion between Formats
- Inter-convert between ESRI Shapefile and GeoJSON file format
- Control Attributes information adjustment during conversion from GeoJSON to Shapefile
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.GIS is designed to perform great both on a server or client. Aspose.GIS is a single .NET assembly that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about any other services or modules.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Aspose.GIS -Version 18.3.0
dotnet add package Aspose.GIS --version 18.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.GIS" Version="18.3.0" />
paket add Aspose.GIS --version 18.3.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.