Aspose.GIS for .NET is a library that enables your applications to work with popular geospatial file formats. It supports working with the popular vector file formats. The API lets you create, read and convert documents without the requirement of any other commercial software.
Aspose.GIS is a single .NET assembly that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it.
Single API to work with vector geospatial file formats without worrying about underlying implementation of these.
Supported File Formats
- ESRI Shapefile
- KML (Keyhole Markup Language)
- OSM XML (OpenStreetMap XML)
- GPX (GPS Exchange Format)
- GML (Geography Markup Language)
- ESRI File Geodatabase
Work with Vector Data
- Create new files with your vector data.
- Read features from existing files.
- Retrieve attributes information.
- Get features count in a file.
- Iterate over all features of a layer.
- Get values of feature attributes from a layer.
- Filter features by attribute value.
- Extract features from a Shapefile and export to GeoJSON format.
- Specify attribute value length.
- Check feature for null values.
- Convert polygon shapefile to linestring shapefile.
Work with Geometries
- Work with several Geometries.
- Create Points and Multipoint geometry types.
- Generate Line and Line Strings with specified geographic information.
- Define Polygon and MultiPolygon geometry shape.
- Create Polygons with holes.
- Get information of Geometry types.
- Count geometries in a geometry shape.
- Iterate over Points contained in Geometry.
Work with Spatial Reference systems
- Create vector layers with a spatial reference system.
- Set desired spatial reference system when converting between layers.
- Transform geometries between spatial reference systems.
- Import spatial reference systems from WKT, export spatial reference systems to WKT.
Convert between GIS File Formats
- Interconvert between all supported formats.
- Adjust feature attributes during conversion.
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.GIS performs great both on a server or client. It is designed to handle files of arbitrary size and complexity.
Deployment is as easy as copying a file. You do not have to worry about any other services or modules.
Visit our free support forum for Aspose.GIS for .NET: https://forum.aspose.com/c/gis
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Aspose.GIS -Version 18.8.0
dotnet add package Aspose.GIS --version 18.8.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.GIS" Version="18.8.0" />
paket add Aspose.GIS --version 18.8.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.