The Open Toolkit is set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It runs on all major platforms and powers hundreds of apps, games and scientific research.
OpenTK provides several utility libraries, including a math/linear algebra package, a windowing system, and input handling.
Install-Package OpenTK.GLControl -Version 3.1.0
dotnet add package OpenTK.GLControl --version 3.1.0
<PackageReference Include="OpenTK.GLControl" Version="3.1.0" />
paket add OpenTK.GLControl --version 3.1.0
* Fixed problem where OpenGL 3.2 contexts where created using the wrong flags, causing renderdoc error (#790).
* Fixed problem where Vector3.Transform(Quaternion) returned incorrect results ( #776 ).
* SDL backend no longer handles exceptions thrown in input events ( #735 #737 )
* Updated gamepadd mappings for SDL (#927).
* Alt + numpad now results in correct data being passed to OnKeyPress (f17fa4b).
* Keypress events are using CharSet.Unicode to allow for UTF characters.
* If GetMouseMovePointsEx returns "access denied" we fall back to the old mouse move handling ( #883 ).
* Detect joysticks which declare no valid controls & ignore (Cherry-picked from #819 ).
* Fix where an invalid joystick axis overwrites the first joystick axis. (Cherry-picked from #819 ).
* Makes the ArbCreateContext return valid settings ( #754 ).
* Unprocessed events no longer put the application into a partially-activated state ( #732 ).
* Multiple fixes under PR #914:
* NativeWindow.CursorVisible no longer resets the mouse position ( #668 ).
* Custom cursors should work now ( e598ab2 ).
* Command key is now a valid modifier ( 286119e ).
* Fix where KeyDown events would trigger KeyPress when they shouldn't, e.g. when pasting ( ea3dd48 ).
* KeyPress now receives the correct keycodes even if modifiers where held when typing ( 91b03dd ).
* Generator.Build now uses invariant culture for parsing avoiding an exception when the local system uses comma as decimal separator ( #750 ).
* Removed weird assembly version check fixing #710.
* Fixed Xamarin project so that it compiles ( See #725 and b16e7fa ).
* Matrix4 uses unsafe to invert for performace ( #719 ).
* Removed link to gitter chat, discord is where it's at ( #770 ).
- OpenTK (>= 3.1.0)
NuGet packages (23)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on OpenTK.GLControl:
Xamarin Forms Renderer to build native UIs for WPF
Emgu CV is a cross platform .Net wrapper to the OpenCV image processing library. Allowing OpenCV functions to be called from .NET compatible languages such as C#, VB, VC++, IronPython etc. The wrapper can be compiled in Mono and run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
SkiaSharp Views & Layers are a set of platform-specific views and containers that can be used to draw on the screen.
SkiaSharp for Xamarin.Forms is a set of views that can be used to draw on the screen.
A WPF UserControl that hosts a OpenTK control. Multiple WpfOpenGlControls can share a single rendering context to allow sharing of textures, shaders...An example WPF application is available at (https://github.com/danielscherzer/WpfOpenGL).
GitHub repositories (28)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on OpenTK.GLControl:
.NET MAUI is the .NET Multi-platform App UI, a framework for building native device applications spanning mobile, tablet, and desktop.
AssetStudio is a tool for exploring, extracting and exporting assets and assetbundles.
Xamarin.Forms Official Home
SkiaSharp is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google's Skia Graphics Library. It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server and desktop models to render images.
Create cross-platform (Xamarin, Windows, ...) simple charts.