The Open Toolkit is set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It runs on all major platforms and powers hundreds of apps, games and scientific research.
OpenTK provides several utility libraries, including a math/linear algebra package, a windowing system, and input handling.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package OpenTK.GLControl -Version 3.0.0-pre
dotnet add package OpenTK.GLControl --version 3.0.0-pre
<PackageReference Include="OpenTK.GLControl" Version="3.0.0-pre" />
paket add OpenTK.GLControl --version 3.0.0-pre
* Replaced JoystickButton enum with simple long. (breaking API change)
* Increase available joystick buttons to 64.
* Add support for OpenGL ES3 through Angle + DIrect3D.
* Fix 2 crashes on android
* Move to built-in System.Diagnostics.Debug for Android + iOS
* Fix for certain joysticks returning invalid HID pages.
* Fix for certain joysticks with negative axis range being inverted.
* Fix Xbox controller D-pad on windows
* Fix joystick hat position sticking on Linux
* Enhance xbox button detection to include GUIDE button.
* Fix iOS GL bindings issue introduced by 2ea8334
* Fix crash on setting time to <= 0 for iOS + Android.
* Several minor XML documentation fixes and enhancements
* Fix for angle backbuffer size issue on window resize
* Possible fix for broken GLControl package.
- OpenTK (>= 3.0.0-pre)
NuGet packages (23)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on OpenTK.GLControl:
Xamarin Forms Renderer to build native UIs for WPF
Emgu CV is a cross platform .Net wrapper to the OpenCV image processing library. Allowing OpenCV functions to be called from .NET compatible languages such as C#, VB, VC++, IronPython etc. The wrapper can be compiled in Mono and run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
SkiaSharp Views & Layers are a set of platform-specific views and containers that can be used to draw on the screen.
SkiaSharp for Xamarin.Forms is a set of views that can be used to draw on the screen.
A WPF UserControl that hosts a OpenTK control. Multiple WpfOpenGlControls can share a single rendering context to allow sharing of textures, shaders...An example WPF application is available at (https://github.com/danielscherzer/WpfOpenGL).
GitHub repositories (28)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on OpenTK.GLControl:
.NET MAUI is the .NET Multi-platform App UI, a framework for building native device applications spanning mobile, tablet, and desktop.
AssetStudio is a tool for exploring, extracting and exporting assets and assetbundles.
Xamarin.Forms Official Home
SkiaSharp is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google's Skia Graphics Library. It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server and desktop models to render images.
Create cross-platform (Xamarin, Windows, ...) simple charts.