Downloads of v 1.1.2225
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
The Open Toolkit library (OpenTK) is an advanced, low-level C# wrapper for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL.
It is suitable for games, scientific visualizations and projects that require 3d graphics, audio or compute functionality.
- Create cutting-edge graphics with OpenGL 4.4 and OpenGL ES 3.0
- Integrate 3d graphics into your Windows.Forms, WPF or GTK# applications
- Write once run everywhere: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and iOS
- Use the .Net/Mono language of your choice: C#, F#, VB.Net, Boo, IronPython, IronRuby
- Develop faster with inline documentation and strongly-typed enumerations for all OpenGL and OpenAL functions
This is the official nuget package from http://www.opentk.com
The source code can be found at https://github.com/opentk/opentk
This package contains all code up to Feb 2016 from https://github.com/ppy/opentk
To install OpenTK, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
Copyright 2006-2016 Stefanos Apostolopoulos
This package has no dependencies.
|OpenTK 1.1.2225 (this version)||2,913||Thursday, February 4, 2016|
|OpenTK 1.1.1589.5942||16,917||Friday, July 18, 2014|
|OpenTK 1.1.1589.5941||1,450||Friday, May 9, 2014|
|OpenTK 1.1.1579.5793||231||Tuesday, April 29, 2014|
|OpenTK 1.1.1508.5724||1,921||Monday, February 17, 2014|
|OpenTK 1.1.1456.5398||1,383||Friday, December 27, 2013|
|OpenTK 1.1.1161.61462||896||Wednesday, August 28, 2013|
|OpenTK 1.1.1160.61462||989||Thursday, March 7, 2013|