iced is a blazing fast and correct x86 (16/32/64-bit) instruction decoder, disassembler and assembler written in C#.
- ✔️Supports all Intel and AMD instructions
- ✔️Correct: All instructions are tested and iced has been tested against other disassemblers/assemblers (xed, gas, objdump, masm,...
This package is a pure portable C# implementation of the Opus audio compression codec (see https://opus-codec.org/ for more details). This package contains the Opus encoder, decoder, multistream codecs, repacketizer, as well as a port of the libspeexdsp resampler. It does NOT contain code to parse...
SharpDisam is a disassembler written in C# able to decode the x86 and x86-64 instruction set architectures.
* a full C# port of the libudis86 C library
* a set of simple C# classes wrapping the udis86 API
* support for x86 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit instruction set architectures