iced is a blazing fast and correct x86 (16/32/64-bit) instruction decoder, disassembler and assembler written in C#.
- ✔️Supports all Intel and AMD instructions
- ✔️Correct: All instructions are tested and iced has been tested against other disassemblers/assemblers (xed, gas, objdump, masm,...
Capstone.NET is an opinionated .NET Core and a .NET Framework binding for the Capstone disassembly framework. It is written in C#, supports Capstone 4, and has a friendly and simple type safe API that is ridiculously easy to learn and quick to pick up.
The Microsoft SQL Server Data-Tier Application Framework (DACFx) is a component which provides application lifecycle services for database development and management for Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Databases.
SharpDisam is a disassembler written in C# able to decode the x86 and x86-64 instruction set architectures.
* a full C# port of the libudis86 C library
* a set of simple C# classes wrapping the udis86 API
* support for x86 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit instruction set architectures
Deveel Math is the port to .NET/Mono of the Apache Harmony Math component, that is used to handle operations on big numbers in a fast and secure way.
This package supports the x86 processor architecture.
7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.
7-Zip Extra: standalone console version, 7z DLL, Plugin for Far Manager.
In this package you will find the files 7z.exe, 7zG.exe and 7zFM.exe as tools in the two x86 and x64 flavours.