Downloads of v 1.1.82
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
An official SIML (Synthetic Intelligence Markup Language) interpreter for .Net Framework. This is a Portable Class Library and can target multiple platforms. Using this library developers can easily create intelligent Chatbots or integrate Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing to their .Net and Mono applications.
To install Syn Bot, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
1. Added Clear option to Settings Variables.
2. Event patterns to be treated as Model patterns. (Experimental Feature)
3. Task adapter added (Experimental Feature)
4. TaskManager and BotTask classes to help add and perform tasks.
5. Common Timer property added to SynBot class for Service and Task ticks.
6. Support for Global Binds for element attributes added (Specification Compliance Commit)
7. Option to Enable, Disble, On and Off Bindings at Runtime added.
8. New User-Reserved variables added (Specification Compliance Commit)
9. Implemented and Reserved Bot, User, Map dynamic sets in Pattern (Specification Compliance Commit)
11. Updated Lua Engine
12. Option to disable children settings in GetDocument() method for Bot settings.
13. Analyizer now skips analysis of elements with external Namespaces.
14. Parameterized Set syntax support added.
15. Text adapter returns text value if Get attribute has invalid value.
1. Breaking Change -> Tuples syntax changed (Update your project by referring Wiki.Syn.co.in-> Syn Bot)
2. Bot and User adapters no longer encouraged in Pattern use Reserved Sets instead. (Specification Compliance Commit)
Synthetic Intelligence Network
This package has no dependencies.
|Syn Bot (Oscova... 2.0.5 (latest stable)||1,590||Thursday, March 30, 2017|
|Syn Bot (Oscova... 2.0.4||630||Thursday, March 9, 2017|
|Syn Bot (Oscova... 2.0.3||205||Sunday, March 5, 2017|
|Syn Bot (Oscova... 2.0.2||700||Friday, February 17, 2017|
|Syn Bot (Oscova... 2.0.1||546||Wednesday, February 1, 2017|
|Syn Bot (Oscova... 2.0.0||1,116||Wednesday, January 4, 2017|
|Syn Bot 1.2.6||2,425||Thursday, October 27, 2016|
|Syn Bot 1.2.5||366||Monday, October 17, 2016|
|Syn Bot 126.96.36.199-alpha||77||Tuesday, August 30, 2016|
|Syn Bot 1.2.4||3,002||Thursday, June 16, 2016|
|Syn Bot 1.2.3||969||Saturday, April 16, 2016|
|Syn Bot 1.2.2||987||Monday, February 15, 2016|
|Syn Bot 1.2.1||548||Wednesday, December 23, 2015|
|Syn Bot 1.1.82 (this version)||386||Monday, November 30, 2015|
|Syn Bot 1.1.71||206||Wednesday, September 23, 2015|
|Syn Bot 1.1.5||237||Monday, June 22, 2015|
|Syn Bot 1.1.3||150||Monday, May 11, 2015|
|Syn Bot 1.1.2||193||Tuesday, April 21, 2015|
|Syn Bot 1.1.1||392||Monday, April 13, 2015|
|Syn Bot 1.1.0||112||Sunday, April 5, 2015|
|Syn Bot 1.0.81||176||Thursday, March 19, 2015|